This fits your .
Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
Forge: Thiers-Issard France
Series: Idéal Forgée
Handles olive wood
Stainless 4116 steel with a hardness of 55 Rockwell
Heavy professional quality - Well balanced
Oak knife block with five french Sabatier cook knives from Thiers-Issard. Olive wood handle.
Blade, finger protection (goiter) and handle part (tang) of the knives are forged from one piece and riveted to the handle shells with three brass rivets each. Stainless 4116 steel with a hardness of 55 Rockwell is used.
The knives fit perfectly in the hand and are finely balanced. You receive products of professional quality and highest stability.
As this items are handmade, there may be slight differences between the product pictures shown and the delivered goods.
Included in delivery:
- 1 chef's knife (approx. specifications: blade length 20 cm, total length 32 cm, weight 165 g)
- 1 bread knife (approx. specifications: blade length 20 cm, total length 32 cm, weight 145 g)
- 1 filleting knife (approx. specifications: blade length 20 cm, total length 31 cm, weight 105 g)
- 1 slicer knife (approx. specifications: blade length 15 cm, total length 26 cm, weight 105 g)
- 1 paring knife (approx. specifications: blade length 8 cm, total length 18 cm, weight 65 g)
- 1 Oak knife block (approx. specifications: height 18 cm, width 8.5 cm, depth 21 cm, weight 1090 g)
The Thiers-Issard Forge
The forge is located in the famous knife town of Thiers in Auvergne in the heart of France.
Since its foundation by Pierre Thiers in 1884, high-quality razors, kitchen knives, chef's knives and pocket knives have been produced there.
The preservation of the knifemaker tradition in Thiers, as well as the artisan production of high quality cutlery are a great concern of today's owner Gilles Reynewaeter.
Of course Thiers-Issard is a member of the Brotherhood of Knifemakers of 1582, whose members have imposed str
Thiers-Issard french Sabatier - knife block oak wood - 5 cook knives - olive wood handles - forged professional quality from France B07CV9T2XP